Saturday, August 22, 2015

"Who am I?"

He's watching me and you both. He's around every corner, waiting for us.

Waiting for us at our weakest moment. The moment we crack.

The moment that he can make the bones in our back shatter. He hovers above us like a dark cloud, never allowing us to see the sun.

He torments us.

He dangles our happiness but within an arm's reach in front of us, but every time we grasp for it, he pulls it away.

He is all that is dark and evil in this world. He is soulless, mindless and heartless.

He doesn't even have a body.

He comes to us in the blackness of our shadow. He follows us wherever we go.

He forces us to trip on every rock, fall down every hill we climb and crushes every dream we've dreamt.

I can't speak anymore, he's watching me now as I speak this to you.

Run and hide, before he finds you, like he once had me.

1 comment:

  1. He just knocked on my door..
    Fuck.

    Oh, it was the postman

    ReplyDelete